joi, 22 martie 2012

Gold Spoted Butterflies ... / Fluturasi "Patati" cu Aur...

 I found out that I like more and more some color combos that many others would consider too " heavy"... . For example this gold spoted butterflies wedding invitation : the arabesques, also gilded, are giving a nice touch of elegance. The interior background is also golden, the color recomended for printing is beeing dark purple.

For a given dimension, Iopted for these double butterflies in contrasting color as the rest of the invitation.In this case I opted for a box, but I think an envelope  will fit too.

2 comentarii:

Deea spunea...

Ce pret au aceste invitatii?

Natasa spunea...

Buna Adreea,
am trimis mail

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...