sâmbătă, 26 aprilie 2014

Breaking the Rithm /O Rupere de Ritm


I enjoyed every second allocated to decorating this frame and felt the comforting effect that painting had always on me .
In the end the result pleased me because  I was able to express exactly what I had in mind 
  I found it appropriate to adopt a combination of techniques that ultimately gives uniqueness to this object; in fact mixed art is one of my favourite hobby domain




Am savurat fiecare secunda alocata decorarii acestei rame si am simtit efectul reconfortant pe care pictura l-a avut intotdeauna asupra mea.
La final rezultatul  m-a multumit reusind sa exprim exact ce aveam in minte.
 Am gasit potrivit sa adopt o combinatie de tehnici care in final confera unicitate obiectului, scotandu-l din anonimat.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...