vineri, 23 noiembrie 2012

Fall Wedding Invites...No 2 / Invitatii de Toamna...Nr 2


Phew ... apparently I'm very bad with time ... hence the rare posts.
 With these invitations I continue, a theme I've started some time ago: a new approach for a late autumn wedding.
              For those who are following  my posts, here is my facebook account where you will be easily made ​​aware of any updates. That does not mean I will not post, just  it's a lot easier to me.               



Ufff...  se pare ca stau foarte rau cu timpul...de unde si postarile rare.
Continui, cu aceste invitatii, o tema inceputa acum ceva timp: o alta abordare pentru o nunta de toamna tarzie.
Pentru cei care urmaresc postarile, iata contul de facebook unde veti fi mai usor pusi la curent cu noutatile. Asta nu inseamna  ca nu voi mai posta, doar ca imi e mai usor sa postez.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...