duminică, 8 aprilie 2012

As Gentle as a Butterfly... / Gingasa ca un Fluture...


 Being a huge fan of overlays and unconventional combinations of textures I wanted to create an invitation that will distinguish itself  through the decorations, keeping, at the same time, the technical issues as simple as possible...So, I focused on this butterfly and I found it fit refining it with a tiny natural pearl and a rhinestone.



Although I am not a big fan of mixing these two elements it seems that in this case is a well thought combination.
The text support is made of  shimmery  escutcheon shaped parchment paper.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...