vineri, 7 ianuarie 2011

"Winter Bride" Hair Flower and Corsage / Floare de Par si Corsaj "Mireasa de Iarna"

A gentile flower, refined as a snowflake and ennobled by the warm glow of the pearls...
This is my first proposal that I'm making to a bride who's wedding will smell like winter and will shine with little snow flikerings.



Ready for dispatch; I really hope that this flower will be perfecting entirely the image of a crystal bride.



The same 2 in 1 clasp, which will be helping the bride to reuse this accessory as a brooch sometime.
In fact, I'll also be making two wrist corsages for her bridesmaids with the same flower.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...