miercuri, 22 ianuarie 2014

It's Vintage Baby! / Vintage!


Hello there!
Here is an invitation which I've created for Oana ( a special bride who gave both me and her wedding planner agency-the two wonderful girls from Floral Couture-total freedom , so she  witnessed a real artistic expression. Our imagination went wild :)
For now, I present you just the wedding invite and the money envelopes, the rest I'll show you in other post




Mnahhh...I couldn't find a photo just of the money enevelopes... so here they are: the menus and the table numbers and the ring bearer. What you see in the back is a photo phrame which Oana gave me for an upgrade: I personalized it with the names of the bridal couple and I gave it a discreet antique patina.


 For the ring bearer I 've made her a trincket box , in fact I've decorated it to fit the theme, keeping the same antique look, of course.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...