miercuri, 30 octombrie 2013

A Very Determined Bride and... a Passion for Fuchsia, Baby! / O Mireasa Foarte Hotarata si ... cu Pasiune pentru Fuchsia!


Meet Ana and Daniel!
I never met her husband but the impression Ana left me is... well she is a very determined and self-confident woman!


Bridal Bouquet: Rachel Whittaker
When I first met her , she told me about her passion for fuchsia  and everything connected to this color and when  I first saw these photos I was quickly convinced of that :).


Table Centerpieces: Rachel Whittaker
Her wedding stationery set  contained : menus and  table markers (2 in 1), sitting plan cards and place cards (money envelopes). The fuchsia cardstock had a very nice silky finish which gave an elegant note to the ensemble.


Here are the detailed photos:






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...