marți, 5 martie 2013

DivinFeminin: thematic wedding invite - purple and gold color combo

Couple weeks ago, a blog dedicated to weddings and everything about them, created an inspirational picture starting from the
bluish-purple  and gold color combo...
And I was pleasantly surprised to find that a wedding invitation ( a DivinFeminin creation)
was also included in this inspirational wedding board.



photo credit: O Nunta Superba


***

...trying to get back into a more appropriate rhythm of posting...
So, I try to update posts with the latest news. I promise I will be more diligent in this regard!

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Visit my web-site ... check out

Anonim spunea...

Hі theгe, yup this pοst is in fact nice
and I havе learned lot of things from it on the tοpіc
of blοgging. thanκs.

Loοk at mу blog: Hämorrhoiden Behandlung hausmittel

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...