duminică, 27 ianuarie 2013

Country Chic Wedding Invite / Invitatie de Nunta Country Chic



I admire the free spirit dominating the weddings from outside the country for a long time and I thought what if we give up a bit stereotypes and we give free rein to our imagination ...
If you looked at  wedding photos taken by foreigners then you've seen  spouses  sincerity transpiring beyond the image. This applies to the event itself :
the bridal couple is happy, the wedding decor is chic, the outfit  is easy and relaxed even if it's about an unique event in their lives
*******


Here's my proposal for a wedding chic country where burlap and lace go great together
Not long ago I found a wedding set matching ​​the same theme,
by Restored. Superb!
Enjoy!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...