sâmbătă, 19 mai 2012

A Passport to ...Happiness! / Pasaport Catre... Fericire !


A challenge launched by Mihaela and Gabriel; they are really ment to be together , at least by their names :)

 They wanted a passport like invitation, but without the "cold" and impersonal details like the crest on the main cover. The photos you can see are showing a simple but unique and elegant wedding invitation due to the quality of paper and the text  background : faded , shimmery , elegant swirls .





 How strange, just as I'm writing this post I'm getting positive feedback on my Facebook account regarding this photos. I uploaded them a few weeks ago, in fact you can see there the the latest news :)




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...