marți, 21 februarie 2012

Christening Invitation Sweet as a Candy Cane / Invitatie de Botez Dulce ca o Bombonica


I just loove the contrast of soft and warm colors, especially when it comes to christening invitations...and I can not imagine them, of course, without my special touch: the little funny figurines. It seems to me they are giving a toy kind of look :)).
Won't you think so?


 Imi place contrastul de culori calde , mai ales cand e vorba despre invitatii de botez...si bineinteles ca nu mi le pot imagina fara amprenta mea: figurinele haioase care dau un aspect vesel ca de jucarie.
Nu credeti?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...