duminică, 9 ianuarie 2011

"Amethyst Grey" Hair Flower and Corsage / Floare de Par si Corsaj "Gri Ametist"

This is my first order for designing a corsage, other than the bridal one, and I hope this is not the last one;)))))))
To help you, my dear followers, readers and clients,I'll think on a way to showcase a gallery of flowers and corsages, that I've created, on my blog.
I know that is rather difficult for you to follow the designsand to create your own design out of the specific details of certain flowers such as: size, accessories, colors, materials, accents etc. So, these are my plans and I hope that this gallery will be available to you as soon as possible.
The materials that I've used for making this specific flower are: satin fabric, amethyst colored veil, some hemp yarn and two purple beads attached to the ends of two yarns.Oh, I almost forgot: I've used the same 2 in 1 clasp to make this flower more versatile.

.

Aceasta este prima mea comanda pentru un corsaj de anul acesta altul decat pentru nunta si sper ca nu si ultima. Pentru a va ajuta , dragii mei urmaritori, ma voi gandi la o modalitate de a expune o galerie de flori pe care le-am creat pe blogul meu... Stiu ca e greu sa urmariti modelele pe care le-am creat, dar mai greu este pentru cineva sa se inspire si sa-mi ceara de exemplu o combinatie de mai multe detalii pe care deja le-am folosit: anumite dimensiuni, detalii, culori, accente noi.
Sper ca aceasta galerie va fi la dispozitia dumneavoastra in cel mai scurt timp.
Materialele pe care le-am folosit sunt: Satin gri, voal de culoarea ametistului, cateva fire de canepa si 2 margele mici mov pe care le-am atasat la capetele a doua fire.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...