luni, 29 noiembrie 2010

It's all about Christmas.../ E vorba doar despre Craciun...

I really enjoy every opportunity that I have to recycle paper, cardstock or any of the embellishements that I have been used in making some previous projects.
For example, in the making process of this Christmas card I used the same raw materials that I've been purchased for these wedding invitations.
As you guessed, these are the invitations that I designed for my own wedding.
And because I needed a paper with a more festive design, here is what came out enjoying myself and recycling at the same time ;))



The envelope is made out of natural looking paper and decorated using the heat embossing technique.




With this card I subscribe the following challenges:
Hodge Podge Shop Challenge-Christmas Card Blog Hop
A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge- Anything Goes

CCWC60- Christmas

PTWC-Cut It Out

6 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

pot sa adaug aceasta felicitare la favoritele mele? pot?pot? este asa de joviala si paraca nu mai am rabdare pana vine Craciunul.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED spunea...

Hi Natalia
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Tatanky spunea...

Recycling makes things even more fun doesn't it ? I like the background of the card and the red flower.

Unknown spunea...

Natasa,
Your card is beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D ~ (PTW Guest Designer)

Natasa spunea...

Mihaela, am sa te rog sa-mi trimiti datele tale;))))) vreau sa-ti fac o surpriza.

Suzanne spunea...

Fabulous card and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Trimiteți un comentariu

Ma gasiti si pe...

Archives

I feel like I'm beeing followed / Ma simt urmarita

Friends / Prieteni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...